Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. RHB says a vaccine rollout could generate demand for up to 18 billion pieces of gloves a year.
2. The government hopes to collect RM127 billion in taxes this year and RM143.9 billion in 2021.
3. Petronas Gas posts a 36.9% jump in 3QFY20 net profit on higher unrealised forex gain.
4. AirAsia X sinks deeper into the red in 3Q as revenue takes a nosedive amid travel restrictions.
5. Bumi Armada's net profit is down by 44.2%, mainly due to the absence of a gain on disposal.