Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Cabinet agrees to the termination of Felda’s land lease agreement with FGV.
2. StanChart expects Bank Negara to cut the OPR by another 25 bps next month.
3. The SC’s (SC) revised Guidelines on Digital Assets comes into force today.
3. Retail trading interest rises again during the CMCO in Klang Valley, according to CGS-CIMB.
5. Lotte Chemical Titan 3Q net profit falls 13.7% to RM78.8m on lower revenue.