Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. As Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s 1MDB-Tanore trial finally continues, could one of the witnesses for the prosecution be his own stepson?
2. It was a mixed day for Green Packet Bhd, which saw its share price battered by profit-taking.
3. National courier Pos Malaysia Bhd has come out to address its critics on social media.
4. Pharmaniaga Bhd reports a solid 1QFY20 but warns that times will only get tougher.
5. DBS Group Research says that another rate cut may be in the offing.