Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd’s chairman, and independent director have both resigned a day after Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd issued a court order against the company.
2. Malaysia and Singapore will be launching the vaccinated travel lane for land between the two countries on Nov 29.
3. Aeon Co (M) Bhd posted a net loss for 3QFY21 as movement controls hampered business.
4. The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission has formally received Digi.Com Bhd’s subsidiary’s merger application.
5. Jaya Grocer’s founder - the Teng Family - has bought back its entire stake in the grocery retailer from AIGF Advisors Pte Ltd.