Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Genting Malaysia seals the Empire Resorts deal and proceeds with its delisting.
2. Utusan Melayu (M) is to be booted off Bursa on Aug 30 after it failed to submit its regularisation plan on time.
3. Pos Malaysia continues bleeding for a fourth straight quarter.
4. Kuala Lumpur Kepong warns of lower earnings for FY19 on lower CPO and palm kernel prices.
5. Malaysia’s first flying car is 85% complete, Bernama reports.