Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. BNM allocates an extra RM2 billion for the Targeted Relief and Recovery Facility, and sets up a RM200 million facility for disaster relief.
2. Ratings agency MARC cuts its 2021 economic growth forecast for Malaysia to 5.6% and maintains its 2020 forecast at -5.7%.
3. Mara Inc ex-chairman Datuk Mohammad Lan Allani pleads not guilty to 22 counts of bribery and money laundering of RM20.45 million.
4. Petronas reportedly warns a delay in the completion of its 25%-owned LNG Canada's LNG project could be costly.
5. The Court of Appeal upholds the eight-year jail sentence and fine of RM1 million each on four former directors of Genneva.