Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. LTAT calls off its plan to take Boustead Holdings private, after taking into consideration the challenging economic environment.
2. Putrajaya extends the MCO for a further two weeks until February 18, and will announce SOPs for Chinese New Year celebrations soon.
3. S P Setia CEO Datuk Khor Chap Jen will retire on Sept 30, 2021 under the developer’s leadership transition and succession plan.
4. Bursa Malaysia’s FY2020 earnings surge to RM377.75 million — its highest full-year earnings since its listing in 2005.
5. Sources say Loob Holding, the holding company to bubble tea brand Tealive, is looking at a strategic stake sale.