Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Permodalan Nasional Bhd has announced a total distribution of 5.5 sen per unit for Amanah Saham Bumiputera unitholders, lower than last year.
2. Datuk Seri Najib Razak backtracked on his earlier claim that his signatures on certain SRC International Sdn Bhd’s documents were forged.
3. The High Court has vacated the January and February trial dates of Datuk Seri Najib Razak and former Treasury secretary-general Tan Sri Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah’s International Petroleum Corp case to make way for SRC International Bhd case.
4. George Kent (M) Bhd saw its 3QFY2020 net profit halve due to its underperforming engineering division.
5. Standard Chartered Saadiq Bhd has entered into a long-term multifaceted collaboration with Lembaga Tabung Haji.