Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Sarawak has made good on its threat to sue Petronas over the 5% sales tax it owes on petroleum and petroleum products.
2. A special EPF account will be set up for entitled individuals to receive incentives under the RM6.5bil [email protected] initiative.
3. National Audit Department director Nor Salwani Muhammad is the one who recorded the meeting that discussed the destruction of the original 1MDB audit report.
4. Petronas Dagangan’s shares took a tumble today, as uncertainty over the US-China trade spat roiled world markets.
5. Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB) suffered a 87.3% plunge in net profit in 3QFY19, no thanks to lower revenue in all segments.