Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Hartalega Holdings Bhd’s net profit for 2QFY22 contracted 60% quarter-on-quarter on decreased sales revenue.
2. Nestlé (Malaysia) Bhd warns that rising commodity prices will be its key pain point going forward.
3. Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd has confirmed that the prices that some of its drinks will be revised from November 15.
4. MR DIY Group (M) Bhd saw its third quarter profit drop but says that its store growth strategy remains intact.
5. NCT Alliance Bhd, formerly known as Grand-Flo Bhd, has been appointed to revive an abandoned project in Selangor with an estimated gross development value of RM500 million.