Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Only those employed in the public sector and industries under MITI are affected by the work-from-home order.
2. MIDF Research believes Supermax and Kossan are likely to be included as KLCI constituent stocks.
3. The FBM KLCI finishes in negative territory for a second straight day, dragged down by glove stocks.
4. Miami lawmakers reportedly approve Genting Group’s interim contract for an estimated US$600m monorail.
5. Petronas retrenches workers in Myanmar as the national oil firm reviews its operations at its Yetagun offshore gas field.