1. Public and private sector employees at management and supervisory levels in areas currently placed under Conditional Movement Control Order have been directed to work from home.
2. AirAsia Group Bhd group CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes says the Covid-19 crisis has forced the airline to ask for government help for the first time ever.
3. FGV Holdings Bhd has denied the Federal Land Development Authority's statement that the latter should receive RM800 million a year from their land lease agreement.
4. Trading volume across Bursa Malaysia rose past 10 billion securities as retailers seemed to return to the market.
5. Sime Darby Bhd is said to be weighing a listing for its healthcare unit Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Sdn Bhd.