1. Top Glove Corp Bhd claimed today that old issues involving forced labour allegations was due to an activist’s “sabotage”.
2. KLCC Stapled Group saw its 2QFY20 net profit drop as the Movement Control Order hurt its mall and hotel business.
3. Although Hartalega Holdings Bhd saw a little retreat in its share price, analyst remain bullish.
4. The High Court has fixed Aug 17 to deliver its decision on Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor’s application to ban Datuk Seri Gopal Sri Ram from her trial.
5. MMAG Holdings Bhd has sold its entire stake in MSCM Holdings Bhd to a Penang-based group.