1. Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd has slashed its planned RM1.8 billion capital expenditure for 2020 by over 80%.
2. It was revealed at the 1MDB-Tanore trial today that certain documents were phrased to purposely confuse its board members.
3. S&P Global Ratings has revised its outlook on five Malaysian banks to negative from stable.
4. CIMB Group Holdings Bhd reaffirmed today that it remains resilient and well-capitalised to withstand negative shocks.
5. Alam Maritim Resources Bhd saw its 1QFY20 losses widen but its topline jump.