Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Trading volume surges to over 9 billion shares again as global crude oil price gains offer an impetus to Bursa Malaysia's oil and gas-related shares.
2. Investors continue to pile into Green Packet, pushing the stock to a five-year high today.
3. Cameron Highlands MP Ramli Mohd Noor has been appointed the new chairman of Amanah Raya, effective today.
4. A lawyer and a social activist are seeking a court declaration that the Dewan Rakyat sitting on Monday is unconstitutional.
5. The Genting Group wants Miami-Dade to fund a US$770mil (RM3.35bil) monorail system linking the Miami mainland with South Beach.