Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. All economic sectors that have been allowed to operate during the MCO period can ramp up their operations to full capacity starting tomorrow.
2. New Covid-19 cases in Malaysia fell to pre-MCO levels today with 31 patients, the lowest since March 12.
3. SC and Bursa extend the temporary suspension of short selling to June 30, 2020 amid Covid-19-related volatility.
4. MCA politicians take over the chairmanships at Port Klang Authority and Malacca Port Authority.
5. AirAsia X says it carried 25% less passengers in 1Q2020 amid Covid-19 crisis.