Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Country Garden Malaysia has laid off hundreds of staff since Dec 2019, and more cuts are expected after the Lunar New Year.
2. Pharmaniaga announces the departure of its MD Datuk Farshila Emran after nine years at the helm.
3. Air France-KLM is reportedly eyeing as much as 49% of beleaguered Malaysia Airlines, while Japan Airlines is said to be looking at a 25% stake.
4. Axis REIT continues its shopping spree with an eye on RM140mil worth of new assets to buy this year.
5. Ideal United Bintang International will be jointly developing RM828.6mil worth of properties with PR1MA Corp Malaysia in Penang's Bandar Gelugor.