KUALA LUMPUR (March 1): VS Industry Bhd shares rose 9.5 percent, more than any full-day gain since Jan 10, while Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares advanced to RM1.09, higher than any close since Dec 14, from RM1 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than double the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.5 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.2 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain once at the close.
* Shares are at a 11 percent premium to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 20 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 54 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 8.7 percent.