KUALA LUMPUR (June 14): Petronas Dagangan Bhd shares rose 3.5 percent, more than any full-day gain since Nov. 13, while Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares advanced to RM25.82 from RM24.94 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than triple the 20-day average
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.1 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.7 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain once at the close.
* Shares are at a 1.3 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 1 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 6.5 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 1.7 percent.