KUALA LUMPUR (July 26): Many of them have taken over and grown their family businesses further, while some have taken advantage of the rapid technological change to create new economic sweet spots.
This new generation of wealth creators is in their thirties and forties. Most of them are highly educated and have different approaches to investing and lifestyle than the baby boomers.
In our July issue, we talk to industry experts on how the new and older generation wealth creators think differently about money and investing.
We also interview start-up founders, a group CEO of a public-listed company and second and third-generation family business successors about their investment preferences, among others. Those who are featured in the current issue are:
- Eric Cheng, co-founder and group CEO of Carsome.
- Fong Wai Hong, co-founder and chieftain of StoreHub.
- Ko Chuan Zhen, co-founder and executive director of Plus Xnergy.
- Paul Lim Pay Chuan, managing director and group CEO of Pestech International Bhd.
- Datuk Khor Kok Seng, managing director of EL Group.
- Lim Chia Wei, executive director of Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd.
Read all of this in the latest copy of Wealth in the July 26-Aug 1 issue of The Edge Malaysia weekly, out now.
Save by subscribing to us for your print and/or digital copy.