Goldis’ offer for IGB becomes unconditional as it raises stake to over 50%

-A +A

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 20): Goldis Bhd’s takeover offer for IGB Corporation Bhd has become unconditional, having received valid acceptances amounting to a 20.15% stake as at Oct 17, 2014, which raised its total holding of IGB shares from 31.11% to 51.26%.

Goldis has extended the closing date for acceptance of the offer from Oct 29, 2014 to Nov 6, 2014. Save for the final closing date, all other details, terms and conditions of the offer remain unchanged, said the company in a filing to Bursa Malaysia this afternoon.

To recap, Goldis had in July launched a takeover offer for IGB, offering RM2.88 cash per share to acquire all the remaining IGB shares it did not own.