KUALA LUMPUR (April 19): Genting Malaysia Bhd shares rose 3.6 percent, more than any full-day gain since Dec 19, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
New StraitsTimes: Genting Malaysia's RM1.8bil Mashpee write-off reversed?
Borneo Post: Genting Malaysia may be exposed to new opportunities in New York and Florida
* Shares advanced to RM3.19 from RM3.08 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was 44 percent more than the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index changed less than 0.1 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain three times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session once (0.7 percent) and declined once (1 percent).
* Shares are at a 7.7 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 14 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 40 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 14 percent.