Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Najib Razak says it was his wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, and not him who had purchased RM3.3mil worth of jewellery in Italy.
2. The MCMC will award the spectrum bands for 5G roll-out in Malaysia by the third quarter of this year.
3. Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng says the government has achieved its 2019 fiscal deficit target of 3.4% of GDP.
4. Malaysia saw foreign portfolio inflows hit a six-year high of RM8.8bil in 2019, compared with RM33.6bil outflows in 2018.
5. MIDF Research says MBM Resources remains its top ‘buy’ at an unchanged target price of RM4.55.