Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MAHB group CEO Raja Azmi Raja Nazuddin quits, handing the reins over to its COO Datuk Mohd Shukrie Mohd Salleh.
2. The MACC prepares to announce the names of the individuals and entities it will be charging for failing to return 1MDB-linked money.
3. Datuk Seri Najib Razak avoids impeachment proceedings after the court rules there are no material contradictions between his MACC statements and his testimony.
4. Cleanroom solutions provider Supergenics makes a solid debut on Bursa Malaysia’s LEAP market today.
5. LBS Bina Group sets its 2020 new property sales target at a “relatively conservative” RM1.6bil, after successfully raking in RM1.63bil in 2019.