Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Cabinet decides not to sell PLUS Malaysia, and restructure the concession agreement instead.
2. The Securities Commission publishes guidelines for raising funds via digital token offerings in the country.
3. Watchdog RSPO halts the certification processes on several of FGV Holdings’ complexes, citing labour violations.
4. Malaysia Airlines suspends deliveries of 25 Boeing Co 737 MAX jets, citing the plane's delayed return to service.
5. Affin Hwang Investment Bank maintains its "neutral" call on the property sector amid challenging market conditions.