KUALA LUMPUR (April 5): Affin Bank Berhad has unveiled the Bank's first affluent segment, AFFIN INVIKTA, which is specially created to cater for high-net-worth customers who have minimum assets under management of RM200,000 with the Bank.
In tandem with the introduction of the segment, the Bank has also launched its first premier banking centre in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
"AFFIN INVIKTA is designed to elevate the uniqueness of our premier banking experience, convenience, privileges and rewards for our high-net-worth customers to enjoy to the fullest," said YBhg. Datuk Wan Razly Abdullah Wan Ali, President & Group Chief Executive Officer of Affin Bank Berhad in a statement.
He added, "The Bank first introduced AFFIN INVIKTA to its eligible customers in January and is optimistic about bringing 20,000 customers on board. This signifies the Bank's positive progress towards becoming a preferred bank in the affluent segment in Malaysia, and that we are on the right track to transform ourselves into a modern, progressive bank."
Among the host of exclusive privileges and benefits that AFFIN INVIKTA offers are:
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to manage one's financial portfolio and provide financial planning advisory services;
- Private access to AFFIN INVIKTA centres nationwide for a convenient and personalised banking experience;
- Customised financial solutions for each customer, with exclusive offers and preferential pricing for various banking products such as investments, Bancassurance/Bancatakaful and safe deposit box services;
- Exclusive interest/profit rate rates via the hybrid AFFIN INVIKTA Account/Account-i, which carries an interest/profit rate of as high as 2.0% per annum*;
- A prestigious AFFIN INVIKTA Credit Card/Credit Card-i that offers benefits such as unlimited complimentary green fees at participating golf courses and unlimited complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounges in Malaysia and abroad;
- Priority application for banking products, which cuts processing time, with a dedicated priority lane service at all branches nationwide;
- Exclusive invitations to private business and leisure events; and
- Access to up-to-date market insights and trends.
"We are continuously working to enhance our offerings to meet the needs of this segment, for investments, children's education and retirement. To meet these needs, we are aggressively hiring dedicated Relationship Managers who understand customers' financial goals and create a wealth strategy that is unique to each customer," added Wan Razly.
Those interested in receiving an invitation to the exclusive AFFIN INVIKTA segment can share their details at www.affininvikta.com, or visit any of the Bank's branches nationwide.
Customers who apply for an AFFIN INVIKTA Credit Card/Credit Card-i will also get a complimentary Tumi Alpha 3 Large Laptop Cover as a welcome gift. Gifts are limited to the first 88 eligible cardmembers with a minimum spend of RM20,000 in 45 days of the card's approval. The promotion is on until May 7, 2021.
Note: *This rate is subject to changes according to market factors and/or rate changes by regulators