KUALA LUMPUR (May 15): Top Glove Corp Bhd shares rose 5.02 percent, more than quadruple Malaysia's benchmark index.
* Shares advanced to RM5.02, higher than any close since Feb 21, from RM4.78 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than five times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.8 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.3 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain nine times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session three times (1.7 percent, on average) and declined six times (1.9 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 2 percent premium to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 1.7 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 5.7 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 14 percent.