KUALA LUMPUR (June 21): Tenaga Nasional Bhd shares fell 4.1 percent, almost triple Malaysia's benchmark index.
* Shares declined to RM13.68, the lowest level since April 2017, from RM14.26 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than 92 percent of the 20-day average
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 1.4 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.6 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was below 30, indicating it may be oversold.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss once at the close.
* Shares are at a 20 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 9.8 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 3.7 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 5.1 percent.