(June 11): TA Securities Holdings Bhd analyst Tan Kam Meng downgraded the recommendation on Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd to hold from buy.
* Price target (PT) set to RM8.47, implies 7.8% increase from last close. Malaysia Airports average PT is RM8.84.
* Malaysia Airports had 17 buys, three holds, one sell previously: Bloomberg data.
* Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 5.5% in the past three months. Forecasts range from RM6.60 to RM10.50.
* Investors who followed Tan's recommendation would have received a 13% return in the past year, compared with the negative 9.6% return on the shares.
* Malaysia Airports reported earnings that topped and sales that trailed estimates for the quarter on May 31.