KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 2): Sime Darby Plantation Bhd shares fell 3.4 percent, more than any full-day drop since June 1, as Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares declined to RM5.14, lower than any close since Dec 6, from RM5.32 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was 16 percent more than the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.7 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 1.3 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss two times at the close; it declined in the next trading session once (1.9 percent).
* Shares are at a 7.7 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 3.7 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 2.6 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.3 percent.