KUALA LUMPUR (May 21): RHB Bank Bhd shares rose 3 percent, more than any full-day gain since Oct 31, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares advanced to RM5.91 from RM5.74 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than double the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.2 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain three times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session once (1.5 percent) and declined twice (1.2 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 5.8 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 8.2 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 5.5 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 13 percent.