KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): PPB Group Bhd shares rose 2.4 percent, more than any full-day gain since Feb 20, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares advanced to RM18.94, higher than any close since Feb 21, from RM18.50 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than 15 times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.1 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain five times at the close; it declined in the next trading session three times (0.9 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 22 percent premium to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 6.2 percent premium over the past year.
* Stock advanced 18 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 11 percent.