KUALA LUMPUR (March 13): Perdana Petroleum Bhd shares rose 42 percent, more than any full-day gain since Oct 1, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares advanced to 42.5 sen, higher than any close since February 2018, from 30 sen in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than six times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.3 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.7 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain three times at the close; it declined in the next trading session twice (4.1 percent, on average).
* Stock advanced 22 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 10 percent.