KUALA LUMPUR (June 22): Macquarie analyst Farrah Aqlima downgraded the recommendation on My E.G. Services Bhd to neutral from outperform.
* Price target (PT) set to RM1. MyEG average PT is RM1.34
* MyEG had 5 buys, 2 holds, 0 sells previously: Bloomberg data
* Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 54 percent in the past three months. Forecasts range from 80 sen to RM2.60.
* In the past, Macquarie has rated MyEG outperform twice and neutral once.
* The shares fell an average 20 percent in the periods rated outperform and fell 30 percent in the period rated neutral.