KUALA LUMPUR (March 21): MISC Bhd shares rose 2.5 percent, more than any full-day gain since Feb. 7, as Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares advanced to RM6.90 from RM6.73 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than 11 times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.2 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.7 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain 15 times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session six times (2 percent, on average) and declined eight times (1.5 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 5.5 percent premium to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 2.7 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 7.8 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 9.3 percent.