KUALA LUMPUR (May 16): Foreign investors sold net $206.8m of Malaysian stocks on Tuesday, adding to $168.8m of outflows recorded Monday as markets reopened after Mahathir Mohamad’s surprise election win, according to data from Bursa Malaysia.
* The two-day outflow total of $375.6m is biggest since August 2013
* YTD inflows stand at $260.6b from as much as $938m recorded on April 30
* Foreigners have sold Malaysia stocks in the past seven trading days
* NOTE: Mahathir Is Ramping Up Pressure on Malaysian Bonds
* NOTE: Malaysia Stocks Post Largest Daily Foreign Outflow in 3 Months