KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 7): Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd shares fell 3 percent, more than any full-day drop since May 24, while Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
Malaysia’s Penang State May Have Its Own Low-Cost Terminal: Star
* Shares declined to RM9.51 from RM9.80 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was about 88 percent of the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.4 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.3 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss five times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session four times (2.5 percent, on average) and declined once (2.4 percent).
* Shares are at a 3.3 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 8.2 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 12 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.3 percent.