KUALA LUMPUR (May 17): Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia, known as PPBM, has been reinstated to its position as a legitimate political party, says Party President Muhyiddin Yassin at a rally in Kuala Lumpur.
* Pakatan Harapan coalition has been formally registered as an entity at the Registrar of Societies
* Muhyiddin speaks at a rally to celebrate the release of Anwar Ibrahim, de facto leader of Pakatan Harapan
* NOTE: Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad is chairman of PPBM; Mahathir named Muhyiddin home affairs minister on Saturday
* NOTE: Mahathir Vows to Fight 30-Day Party Ban Ahead of Malaysia Vote
* NOTE: Malaysia’s Anwar Pardoned, Paving Way for Return to Politics