KUALA LUMPUR (March 4): Iskandar Waterfront City Bhd shares rose 22 percent, while Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares advanced to 73 sen, higher than any close since Aug 27, from 60 sen in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than quadruple the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.4 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.4 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain two times at the close. It advanced after both occasions.
* Stock declined 47 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 8.7 percent.