KUALA LUMPUR (May 21): IHH Healthcare Bhd shares fell 2.75 percent, more than any full-day drop since April 2, while Malaysia's benchmark index advanced.
* Shares declined to RM5.31, lower than any close since Dec 20, from RM5.46 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than double the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.1 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.1 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss 15 times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session seven times (2.5 percent, on average) and declined seven times (1.9 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 14 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 11 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 14 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 13 percent.
* An annual shareholder meeting is scheduled for May 28.