KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): AmInvestment Bank analyst Gan Huey Ling downgraded the recommendation on Genting Singapore Ltd to sell from hold.
* Price target (PT) lowered to S$1.20 from S$1.28, implies 3.4% increase. Genting Singapore average PT is S$1.52.
* Genting Singapore had 18 buys, 4 holds, 0 sells previously: Bloomberg data
* Analysts haven't changed their consensus one-year target price for the stock in the past six months. Forecasts range from S$1.20 to S$1.83.
* Investors who followed the analyst's recommendation would have received a negative 8.1 percent return in the past year, compared with the 6 percent return on the shares.
* Genting Singapore reported earnings and sales that trailed estimates for the quarter on Aug 3.