KUALA LUMPUR (May 24): Genting Plantations Bhd shares fell 2.25 percent, more than any full-day drop since Jan 30.
* Shares declined to RM9.97, lower than any close since Jan 18, from RM10.20 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was 70 percent more than the 20-day.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index moved less than 0.1 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index fell 0.1 percent.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater loss four times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session twice (2 percent, on average) and declined twice (1.2 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 1.5 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 7.2 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 7.3 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 11 percent.