KUALA LUMPUR (April 17): Frontken Corp Bhd shares rose 8.6 percent, more than any full-day gain since Dec 20, while Malaysia's benchmark index declined.
* Shares advanced to RM1.26, higher than any close since July 2006, from RM1.16 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was 7 percent more than the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.6 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.2 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain two times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session once (0.6 percent) and declined once (0.7 percent).
* Stock advanced 187 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 14 percent.