KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 11): FGV Holdings Bhd shares rose 12 percent, more than any full-day gain since September 2015.
* Shares advanced to 88 sen, higher than any close since Nov 30, from 79 sen in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than 11 times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 0.1 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.2 percent.
* Shares are at a 6.8 percent discount to the analysts' consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 14 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock declined 62 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index - Kuala Lumpur Composite Index lost 7.9 percent.