Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Genting Malaysia's share price plummets, sees some RM2.6bil wiped off its market cap after the close.
2. MRCB-Quill REIT sees its 2QFY19 net property income shrink by 12.4% to RM29.5mil.
3. Amcorp Properties wants to buy four office blocks in Shanghai for RMB1.5bil (RM865mil).
4. New LEAP market entrant, the Enest Group, aims to export its bird's nest products to Dubai and New Zealand.
5. Singaporean bank OCBC Bank is buying into KL-based accounting firm YYC Group.