Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad believes Malaysia is doing well, despite public opinion to the contrary.
2. Datuk Seri Najib Razak says he did not return monies originating from SRC International because it was under investigation.
3. The Transport Ministry says the government did not have a hand in the abrupt departure of MAHB’s group CEO.
4. Sunway is targeting RM2bil sales for its property division in 2020, after surpassing last year’s target of 1RM.3bil by over 19%.
5. Malaysia is collaborating with China to develop Southeast Asia's first next-generation vehicle (NxGV) hub.