Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Cabinet will reportedly make a final decision next week on the proposals regarding PLUS Malaysia and four highway concessionaires.
2. Parkson Corp is preparing to close another outlet in Feb 2020, after shuttering its stores in Suria KLCC and Puchong this year.
3. TA Securities says Tiong Nam Logistics’ major shareholders may take the company private next year.
4. Poh Kong Holdings is upbeat on its prospects in FY20 in light of the uptrend in gold prices.
5. Grab is reportedly partnering with Singapore’s largest telco to apply for a digital full banking licence in the republic.