Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The IRB increases the tax relief for life insurance premiums and EPF contributions to RM7,000 for assessment year 2019.
2. Tough times are expected to continue for the media sector come 2020, with further cost rationalisation and divestment exercises to come.
3. The FBM KLCI closes 0.62% lower on profit-taking and as fund managers' window dressing activities slow ahead of the Christmas holiday tomorrow.
4. Putrajaya’s official measure of overall citizen satisfaction, the Malaysian Well-Being Index, barely improves in 2018.
5. ARB calls off two MoUs for IT projects worth at least US$120mil (RM499.8 mil) in Cambodia.