Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Najib Razak said that he had a ‘sense’ that there was money in his private account and that it came from ‘Arab donations’.
2. Valuecap Sdn Bhd, which is equally owned by Khazanah Nasional Bhd, Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) and Permodalan Nasional Bhd is exiting the asset management business.
3. Khazanah Nasional Bhd will announce the participating e-wallet service providers in the e-Tunai Rakyat initiative.
4. Troubled steelmaker Kinsteel Bhd gets one step closer to coming out of its PN17 state.
5. The Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association says the price of medical rubber gloves could go up after the increase in minimum wage takes effect next year.