Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Eco World Development Group Bhd’s unit has bought a piece of land in Iskandar from a company linked to Khazanah Nasional Bhd and Tan Sri Lim Kang Hoo for RM304.92 million.
2. Brahim’s Holdings Bhd is insisting that it is a good thing that their auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers PLT decided to quit.
3. The 1Malaysia Development Bhd US$6.5 billion bonds criminal case against Goldman Sachs has been transferred to the High Court.
4. Uzma Bhd is expecting a record FY2020 in terms of revenue.
5. Titijaya Land Bhd has teamed up with Japan’s Tokyu Land Corp to jointly build and promote the RM1.5 billion Riveria City development in Brickfields.